The rechargeable, splash-water protected working lamp from the AccuLux series model JobLux 90 LED focus has a casing made of robust, shock-proof plastic. With 4 h main and 120 h pilot lamp operation, it is one of the leaders in this sector. The JobLux 90 LED has a 120° flexible lamp head. It is possible to change between the 5.5 W xenon bulb and the LED pilot lamp. The rechargeable, maintenance-free led gel battery can be charged on 230 V AC through the integrated charger and has an overload and deep discharge protection. The charge state of the lamp is displayed through the integrated red LEDs. The wall holder and a practical carrying belt are included in the delivery.
- robust, shock-resistant plastic casing
- long-lasting LED pilot lamp, daylight white
- electronically controlled battery charging, deep discharge protection
- flexible lamp head
- Emergency light function, turns on in the event of a power failure
- integrated charger with connection cable for network charge (230 V AC)