The AccuLux Joker LED is the smallest and most compact 230V rechargeable LED torch on the market. The casing is made of robust and shock-resistant plastic. The lamp can be recharged up to 1000 times. The environment-friendly NiMH rechargeable battery does not have a memory effect and can be permanently charged and protected against deep discharge through the intelligent circuits. Through the use of lens optic calculated by an institute, the Joker LED guarantees the user pre-focussed, daylight light with a clearly delimited and even light beam. With a operating time of approximately 1 hour with constant brightness and a lifespan of the LED lamp of up to 100,000 hours (manufacturer’s specifications), it can be used universally and for a long time.
- extremely lightweight (36 g)
- extremely impact-resistant
- up to 1000 times rechargeable NiMH battery without memory effect
- Lifespan of the LED lamp of 100,000 hours - nearly unlimited
- prefocussed light through institute-calculated lens optic
- operating time of approx. 1 hour with constant brightness