The microprocessor-controlled, rechargeable hand lamp, model AccuLux EX SLE 16 LED, made of impact-resistant, high-quality plastic was certified according to the directive 2014/34/EU and relevant EMC provisions and may be used in vehicles. The lens optic of the power LED generates a strongly focussed light beam with a high range. A replacement of the LED lamp is not required. The environment-friendly lead gel battery without memory effect is secured against deep discharge and can be permanently charged through the intelligent circuit layout. The light can be used flexibly through the 110° flexible lamp head and the additional removable lamp handle. The AccuLux EX SLE 16 LED can be operated in a permanent, blinking and pilot lamp function and used as a warning light. The charging station has optimized charging technology in minimum dimensions, which results in assembly possibilities for the smallest spots in vehicles or buildings for 230 V AC as well as 24 / 12 V DC.
- dust-tight and splash-proof
- focussed light beam with high range
- flexible lamp head
- Emergency light function, turns on in the event of a power failure
- 4-stage charge level display
- microprocessor-controlled lamp technology
- maintenance-free led gel rechargeable battery (can be replaced by the user)