New development - Made in Germany!
The microprocessor-controlled, rechargeable folding-head hand-held safety lamp, model HL 30 EX POWER with digital display, ATEX directive 2014/34/EU and relevant EMC regulations, is approved for use in motor vehicles. The light is equipped with two switchable high-performance LEDs and can be switched as a power light. The environmentally friendly lithium-ion battery used without memory effect is protected against deep discharge thanks to the intelligent circuit layout and can be continuously charged. This can be exchanged by the user himself. Due to the 180° swiveling, adjustable lamp head, the lamp can be used flexibly. The light can also be attached to protective clothing with a clip. It can also be used as a lamp with an emergency light function and can be switched off by the customer. The charging unit for 100-230V AC, 12V DC and 24 V DC can be supplied from 1 to 5 times. With a low weight of approx. 0.6 kg, the HL 30 EX POWER is at the top of comparable hand lamps. The design is in accordance with DIN 14649.
- The HL 30 EX POWER can be used for EX areas 1, 2, 21 and 22.
- Digital display in hours and minutes
- Protective rubber ring on the lamp head, optional
- Adjustable lamp head of 180° (can be rotated in two directions by 90° each)
- Operator-replaceable lithium-ion battery
- Loading units 1x to 5x
- No need to change the bulb
- Switchable emergency light function
- Light weight, only about 600 g
- Practical rotary switch, can also be operated with large gloves
- Flashing light can be activated
- The renowned Fraunhofer Institute for Reliability and Microintegration (IZM) has given the AccuLux HL 30 EX POWER articulated lamp top marks.